Learn how a local hospital empowered their ERGs through a speaking engagement
Case Study: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is a local children’s hospital that sought to empower their Employee Resource Group (ERG) officers with guidance on how to make a positive impact within the hospital and community. Farzana Nayani provided a closing keynote for their 3-day ERG retreat, during which she discussed how ERGs can support members and allies.
- Empowering ERG officers to make a positive impact within the hospital and community
- Providing resources and tools to support ERG activities and initiatives
Scope of Work
- Creation and delivery of a closing keynote address to ERG officers
Farzana Nayani delivered a keynote on The Power of Employee Resource Groups: How People Create Authentic Change. ERG leaders were provided with resources (The 5 P’s and The Pillars of an ERG) to encourage professional growth and empower ERG officers.
- 60 ERG officers attended the keynote
- 7 ERGs and 4 clinical affinity groups were represented
- The Power of Employee Resource Groups: How People Create Authentic Change books were purchased to provide additional resources for attendees
The CHOP ERG retreat keynote provided guidance for ERG officers and highlighted how ERGs can support members and allies. The keynote was well-received and provided attendees with resources to empower their professional growth.