ERG Builders Certification Program
Cultivate Excellence in ERG Leadership through our Online Course Led by ERG Experts: Join the Waitlist
Become an ERG Dynamics™ certified ERG leader with our transformative certification program. Complete our premium 6-module course: Increase Your Impact with Employee Resource Groups based on the concepts in Farzana Nayani’s book, The Power of Employee Resource Groups: How People Create Authentic Change.
What You Will Learn:
Join a vibrant community of current and aspiring Employee Resource Group leaders in a dynamic program crafted by industry experts. Equip yourself with cutting-edge strategies and best practices, ensuring your ERG not only thrives but becomes a catalyst for authentic, impactful change within your organization. This is more than leadership – this is your journey to redefine what's possible for ERGs in the organizational landscape.
- Module 1: The Purpose of Employee Resource Groups
- Learn about ERGs a whole, their purpose, and key structural components
- Module 2: ERG Governance & Core Principles
- Understand the foundational components of ERG governance and how DEI is tied to the fabric of ERGs
- Module 3: Operating an Employee Resource Group
- Implement the 5 P’s of ERGs as a framework to operate ERGs and avoid common ERG challenges
- Module 4: ERG Event & Program Planning
- Explore a variety of ERG event & program options, learn how to optimize communication methods, and learn overall event & program planning best practices
- Module 5: Leading & Managing an Employee Resource Group
- Learn how to engage with key stakeholders, lead using change management strategies, and improve the sustainability & community of your ERG
- Module 6: Measuring & Evaluating ERG Impact
- Understand how to choose, gather, and evaluate key metrics aligned to the ERG’s goals, and how to use metrics to advocate for ERG resources to improve the impact of ERG efforts
Join a vibrant community of current and aspiring Employee Resource Group leaders in a dynamic program crafted by industry experts. This is more than leadership – this is your journey to redefine what's possible for ERGs in the organizational landscape.
- ERG Dynamics ERG Leader Certification (upon the completion of certification requirements)
- A copy of the book The Power of Employee Resource Groups: How People Create Authentic Change by Farzana Nayani
- Access to course materials and our downloadable ERG resources
- Access to session recordings