Book us to help curate memorable and impactful moments for your workplace events.
Elevate Your ERG Event
Would you like to elevate your ERG event into an experience? Sometimes an external voice can be just what is needed to convey new ideas, challenge norms, and catalyze change.
We bring a personal, relatable, and passionate perspective to diversity, inclusion, and intercultural communication to inspire and engage your employee resource group members and leaders.
Our speaking engagements ignite hearts and minds, challenge preconceptions, and bring the audience along into a shared commitment to inclusion and equity—starting with our own attitudes and actions.
Interested in having a speaker come to our organization-wide ERG or DEI event?
Sample List of Keynote Topics
Powering Up Your
You, Me, and Belonging:
The Place for ERGs in the Workplace
Effective Branding & Communications Strategy
in a Changing
Customized keynotes available upon consultation.
- A keynote is a presentation focused on a specific topic with limited audience participation. Its purpose is to provide impactful and transformative information in a short period of time for large audiences.
- A facilitated session includes significant time for audience participation and collaboration. The facilitated session offers content for learning, and provides opportunities for participants to engage in reflection activities and group dialogue.
A keynote is a powerful presentation that can provide inspiration and rejuvenation to your organization. It aims to re-energize and inspire ERG leaders and members by recognizing and celebrating their efforts. It also can provide new and applicable strategies to help ERGs overcome any stagnation.
Yes, we provide in-person keynotes and virtual keynotes.
- For an ERG keynote, the topics are specifically tailored to ERG members, ERG leaders, and/or leaders overseeing ERGs at their organization. The content is designed to support the creation, growth, expansion, and celebration of an ERG’s efforts.
- For a DEI keynote, the topics are inclusive of all of the organization’s members and leaders. These topics can expand beyond the efforts of ERGs and include DEI topics relevant to the workplace as a whole.
Some of our most popular speaking topics address how ERGs foster belonging in the workplace, ways to take your ERG’s impact to the next level, best practices and strategies to improve your ERG’s communications, and the empowering presence ERGs have in changing the world.
Keynotes can range from 30 to 90 minutes.
Books, audiobooks, ebooks, and signed books can be ordered for your group. This request can be discussed during our consultation call.
Keynotes are impactful at any time during the ERG’s development. Here are some different events where a keynote could be included.
- During an ERG retreat
- During an organization’s DEI week
- During an organization’s leadership retreat
- At the launch of ERGs at the organization
- During the transition of leadership within ERGs